Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Post of Revelations

Despite the nonprolific last five days, I've been rill busy, just schemin' like a demon.

I’ve been working to steer this blog/website thing in a new direction. I want to make something worth more than a few yucks here and there. Something that harnesses my passions for sweating my buns off, exploring the vast and undercharted expanse of Eastern Massachusetts, getting attention from people on the internet (the true gauge of a man’s worth), and helping those in need…

Those in need are the people in Boston who want to feel better about themselves and have a good time as they transform into superior human beings. They are ready to fight harder, eat better, run faster, and lift stronger but don’t know who to turn to for expert advice. 

Yes. A new age will soon begin for them. For I will bike, run, spar, stretch, and lift the heavens themselves to provide them with answers. I will give my expert analysis on why they should or should not pour from their pores at any old location. Yes I will do this, so that they do not have to carry the exhausting, gruesome, ugly burden of being a Boston gym critic. A job description that exists for only one man. Yes. It is I who will be... THE ONE!

As THE ONE I am sworn to protect the recently graduated from the emptiness and loneliness of being forsaken by their cushy collegiate gymnasia.

I have vowed to defend the traveler. That stranger in our strange land. He who has only a short time in our historic and athletic city.

I have promised to guard the legions of Boston’s new inhabitants who, like me only two short years ago, line the streets with their dented, scratched, and other-state-plated vehicles.

I make this pledge to them, for they have not the experience that I, an incredible athlete, trainer, and tax-paying Bostonian, have forged over the past 30 months in this great Commonwealth.  

Source
The advent of Boston Gym Reviews on bostongymreviews.com is nigh. Be ready.

Keep reading,
LSF

PS: Readers, I need some help figuring out what gets people into gyms and what keeps them there so stay tuned for a chance to affect where this thing is going.

PPS: A buddy of mine said, "I hate how bloggers always write in a tone like they're better than you." Don't know what he's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment