Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Really Lucky That I Have Super High Metabolism. Oh Wait My Metabolism Is Normal.

It's time to get emotional.

I'm tired of hearing this: "Long Sox, you're lucky you have high metabolism, that's why you can eat donuts and drink beer and not get fat. I am fat and have low metabolism, woe is me!"

Source.
BUUUUULLLLLLLL-oney

I exercise six times a week and burn 1000 calories each time which takes 60-90 minutes of HARD WORK. I do not lift a thing here, lift a thing there, dab my brow, chat up Suzie on the elliptical and spot Ronnie at the bench press. It's lift a lot, sweat a lot, run hard, train like a freak.

For some perspective, an average man burns about 1000 calories running 8 miles. That's 48 miles/week. Hit the road and we'll talk about who's lucky.

Angrily,
LSF

PS: If you're fat, you have high metabolism cause guess what, it takes a lot of energy to move around that spare tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment